Monday, June 7, 2010

Kale Chips


I cannot get my 3 year old son to eat any dark leafy green vegetables (who blames him... I probably didn't eat them as a kid either!!) however I tried these chips and he ate the whole tray! They are delicious!! They are a MUST try!!


1 bunch kale leaves, rinsed, dried, cut lengthwise in half with center ribs removed
1 tbsp olive oil
kosher salt and freshly ground pepper

Preheat oven to 250 Toss kale with oil and arrange leaves in a single layer on a large baking sheet ( You might need two baking sheets). Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake until crisp, about 45 - 60 minutes, until the leaves are crispy and dried out. Let cool and then enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I'm going to test them on Ken!! By the way, Luke is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete